We understand that it can be difficult to choose the right computers for graphic designers with so many options available in the market. This guide will help you narrow down your choices and make it easier to find the best computers for graphic designers for your needs.
We have considered the needs of all segments of consumers to give you the best possible advice on how to pick the best computers for graphic designers.
The Best Computers For Graphic Designers – Comparison Chart with Price
Best Computers For Graphic Designers Reviews – Top 10 Picks with Features
Drawing Tablet with Screen - XPPen Artist 12 2nd Pen Display Computer Graphics Tablet with Battery-Free X3 Stylus Full-Laminated, for Chromebook, Mac, Windows, Android ,Linux (11.9" Pink)
- Designed for Drawing: Artist 12 2nd is equipped with the latest X3 chip, ingenious pen performance needs just 0.1oz pressure-sensitive that XP-PEN will help you make your digital drawing vivid. 8 personalized express keys optimize your art workflow, save your treasure time, the painting or learning process will be more productive and enjoyable.
- XP-PEN Advantage: Artist 12 2nd digital pads provide 1920*1080 high resolution, anti-reflective screen protector, 60 Degree tilt, and 8192 levels pressure-sensitive battery-free stylus with a digital eraser. XP-PEN graphics drawing monitor is able to reduce glare & reflections, and provide the same vivid images across wide 178 Degree viewing angles.
- Wide Compatibility & Application: The pen display supports Windows 7/8/10/11, Mac OS X 10.10 (or later), Chrome OS 88 (or later), and Linux, Android (USB3.1 DP1.2). It is also compatible with popular digital art software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SAI, CDR, GIMP, Krita, MediBang, FireAlpaca, and Blender 3D. Wondelful tool for kids, artist, photographers, illustrators, painters, and designers to optimize your workflow.
- Light-Hearted Set & Use: XP-PEN drawing tablet can be easily connected with the convenient USB-C cable, compatible with Chromebook, Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, and most of the design software such as PS, AI, SAI, CDR, GIMP, Krita, CLIP STUDIO PAINT, MediBang, Fire Alpaca, Blender 3D, OpenCanvas, CAD, etc.
- What You Get: XP-PEN Artist 12 2nd drawing tablets with screen, 3 in 1 cable or 1 USB C-C cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service. Start your sketch or animation design now!
HUION KAMVAS 13 Drawing Tablet with Screen Full-Laminated Digital Art Tablet with Battery-Free Pen PW517, 13.3inch Graphics Tablet for Artist & Designer, Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android & Linux
- Full Lamination Technology: Kamvs 13 is a more affordable graphic display with full-laminated screen. The seamless combination of screen and glass will bring you the most natural drawing experience with precise cursor positioning and the lowest parallax.The scratch-resistant anti-glare film prevents any unwanted distracting reflection. The 13.3inch 1920x1080 HD monitor with 120%s RGB gamut,16.7 million colors and 178° viewing angle presents you vibrant color and every detail of your creation.
- Premium Pen Technology: Benefit from the Huion PenTec3.0, PW517 is optimized with Capacitive Pressure Sensor making it ultra responsive to every pen movement without any lag. Additionally, shorten pen nibs (3.5mm only)and better nib firmness make the pen tip barely bounce back to improve accuracy and reduce offset. Along with 8192 pressure levels, 60 degrees of tilt function and 266pps of report rate, PW517 delivers the most accurate and advanced pen performance and realistic pen-on-paper feel.
- Easy Cable Connection: Kamvas 13 comes with 2 Type-C ports.The upper port is for a 3in1 Type-C to HDMI connection while the lower port is for a full-featured Type-C to Type-C single cable connection(sold separately).It can be powered directly by a laptop that runs on 5 volts or above via the USB cable while no extra power supply is needed. No need to connect with AC power adapter any more. The user-friendly connection design will bring you better convenience convenience and higher efficiency.
- Android Devices Supported: Kamvas 13 could work with Linux(Ubuntu), Mac(MacOS 10.12 or later) and Windows computer(Windows 7 or later), plus, you can also connect it to your android smartphones and tablets with the full-featured Type-C cable.The HUION Kamvas 13 drawing monitor will be the best companion as an extended display for web conference and remote learning when working from home.11.8mm ultra slim in thickness and 980g in weight make it an easy-to-carry pen display for outdoor drawing.
- Optimize your Workflow: The Kamvas 13 has 8 programmable hot-keys along the side which provides a ton of convenience for graphic design work.And 2 customizable switches on the stylus allow for easy access to shortcuts. You could draw with Kamvas 13 in any creative software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Painter, SAI, Krita, Mediband and so on.
The Graphic Designer's Digital Toolkit: A Project-Based Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud, Illustrator Creative Cloud & InDesign Creative Cloud (Stay Current with Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Wood, Allan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 884 Pages - 07/14/2014 (Publication Date) - Cengage Learning (Publisher)
Professional Digital Writing Drawing Graphics Tablet- 13” Screen 8192 Pressure Level Stylus Pen Designer Artist Teacher Online Learning Tool w/ Connector for PC MacBook Android iPhone
- [13 Inch Drawing Screen]: FIUME ME 8192 levels handwriting Professional PC Drawing Graphic Tablet for designer drawing supports online class teaching, handwriting/signatures, line drawings, writing formulas, marking notes, and many other related smart board tasks. Supports single screen, double screen model hand-drawing, tablet graphic drawing one screen hand-drawing, one screen reference.
- [Stylus Pen]: The stylus pen has an 8192 pressure sensor is equipped with an intelligent chip, making painting smoother and more delicate. The stylus is rechargeable and has 2 custom shortcut keys, 3 replaceable nibs (tip of stylus), indicator (full charge/low charge) and a charging port with a pressure level of 8192. The Graphic Drawing Rechargeable Stylus Pen charges up to 200 hours with a full charge; charging time of 2-3 hours. 230 reads per second.
- [2 USB Connectors]- The USB connector (extra connector enclosed) allows the artist/designer/teacher to project their work on a laptop, computer, or smartphone.
- [System Compatibility]: Supports Windows 7+, MacOS 10.12 +, Android 4.3+. Also supports all software that use mouse writing functionality: Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, PDF, and more.
- [Tilt Angle Feature]: Supports 5080 high resolution reading. Use the tilt angle to draw forward, backward, left and right, with different brushes to create different effects.
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop, 14.0" HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, Ice Blue
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
Buying Guides for Choosing the Best Computers For Graphic Designers
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?
This is where our efforts come in! This list of computers for graphic designers will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this computers for graphic designers list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying computers for graphic designers? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best computers for graphic designers has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on computers for graphic designers is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best computers for graphic designers which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
After reading through all of the reviews and features of the different computers for graphic designers, it is clear that there are a lot of great options to choose from. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. If you are looking for the best computers for graphic designers, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
Last update on 2022-11-30 at 20:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API