If you’re in the market for a 500 Mbps Router, you have a few different options to choose from. We’ll discuss the types currently available in the market, the pros and cons of each, and our top pick for the Best 500 Mbps Router.
500 Mbps Router – Best Sellers
Best 500 Mbps Router – Top Picks
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 500 Mbps Router and here you go with a quick comparison chart which should leave no confusion.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model CM700 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR SUPER-FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 500 Mbps speed.
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIONS: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 32x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
- VPN Server and Client: Archer AX21 Supports both VPN Server and VPN Client (Open/PPTP/L2TP over Ipsec)
- Certified for Humans: Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple
- Dual-Band WiFi 6 Internet Router: Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax) technology achieves faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion compared to the previous generation
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading and more with WiFi speeds up to 1.8 Gbps (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)
- Connect more devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices simultaneously using revolutionary OFDMA technology
- Extensive Coverage: Achieve the strong, reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX1800 as it focuses signal strength to your devices far away using Beamforming technology, 4 high-gain antennas and an advanced front-end module (FEM) chipset
- Works with all internet service providers, such as Comcast, Charter, AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
- OneMesh Compatible Router- Form a seamless WiFi when work with TP-Link OneMesh WiFi Extenders
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link tether app easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Pease, Steve (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 39 Pages - 08/09/2016 (Publication Date)
- Available in capacities up to 5TB that can hold up to 125 games, so that you can save old favorites and still have room for new titles (As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Number of games based on a 36GB average per game. The number of games will vary based on file size, formatting, other programs, and factors.)
- Comes with an 18-inch (457mm) USB Type-A to Micro-B cable with SuperSpeed interface up to 5Gbps (Cable length may vary.)
- Compatible with Xbox Series X/S (play and store Xbox One games, archive Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S games) and PlayStation 5 (play and store PS4 games, archive PS5 games) consoles
- Portable form factor with sleek metal top covering that provides fast access to your growing game library
- Premium HDD with 3-year limited warranty, purpose-built for gamers based on WD_BLACK quality and reliability
- English (Publication Language)
- Close that errors as fast as you can!
- English (Publication Language)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty. IMPORTANT NOTEL: A few units might show the brand as Motorola (and not Arris) as Arris had acquired Motorola for 2 years; hence it will be the same product and the same model
- Requires CABLE Internet Service, if not sure your provider is CABLE call them to confirm. Does NOT work with Charter cable provider.
- Compatible with MOST Major CABLE providers like Comcast/Xfinity, Cox, Time Warner, Mediacom, Bright House.
- Wired modem only, does NOT include WIFI Router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or Router for fast downloads.
- Internet download speeds up to 172 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on your Cable provider service. Good for streaming Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time.
- IN THE BOX: 3-foot RJ45 Cat 7 Ethernet patch Internet cable; white
- CONVENIENT: Connects LAN devices to a local network; ideal for computers, servers, printers, and more
- COMPATIBLE NETWORKS: Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet)
- FAST PERFORMANCE: Lightning fast transmission of up to 10 Gbps; bandwidth of up to 600MHz
- DURABLE DESIGN: Double shielded Twisted Pair (STP) copper wires protect against external Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI)
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: Works with Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 6a Ethernet cables
- FortiGate 100-200 series appliances are powered by our latest security processors and deliver high firewall throughput plus multiple, integrated 1 GE ports
- Hardware Unit, 24x7 Comprehensive Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, Traffic Management, UTM Services Bundle (Application Control, IPS, AV, Botnet IP/Domain, Mobile Malware Service, Web Filtering, Antispam, FortiSandbox Cloud including Outbreak and Content Disarm & Reconstruct Services) plus term of contract
- FortiGate-100E 22 x GE RJ45 ports (including 2 x WAN ports, 1 x DMZ port, 1 x Mgmt port, 2 x HA ports, 16 x switch ports). Max managed FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel) 64 / 32
- Firewall Throughput: 7.4 Gbps | New Sessions: 30000 | IPS: 500 Mbps | SSL VPN: 250 Mbps
- Dimensions(in): 1.75 x 17 x 10 | Weight(lbs): 7.28
- Maximum Range : 1500 Sq Ft
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming plus, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- USB connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, and more
- NETGEAR Armor protects your family's WiFi with an automatic shield of security across all your connected devices with a 30-day free trial
What to Consider Before Buying 500 Mbps Router
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?.
This is where our efforts come in! This list of 500 mbps router will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this 500 mbps router list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying 500 mbps router? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best 500 mbps router has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on 500 mbps router is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best 500 mbps router which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
After reading through all of the reviews and features of the different 500 mbps router, it is clear that there are a lot of great options to choose from. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. If you are looking for the Best 500 Mbps Router, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
Last update on 2023-03-22 at 06:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API