If you are looking for the best 50 amp dual fuel generator, look no further. This comprehensive guide will help you make an informed purchasing decision.
With so many options on the market, it can be difficult to know where to start. But this guide will help you narrow down your choices and find the best 50 amp dual fuel generator for your needs.
Reviews of the Top 10 50 Amp Dual Fuel Generator – Best Sellers
DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up, Blue/Gray
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, 12500 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant, Black
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty
Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator - 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts - Gas & LPG - Electric Start - Transfer Switch & RV Ready - CARB Compliant
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle
Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts & Conntek GIB1450-025 Duo-Rain Seal 50Amp Power Inlet Box and Temp Power Cord Combo Kit, 25 Feet
- Product 1: 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Product 1: Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Product 1: Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Product 1: Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Product 2: Temp Power Cord: NEMA 14-50P (4-Prong) to CS6364, 25 Feet in length
- Product 2: Ergo Grip plug handle with LED power indicators and angled connector for improved strain relief
- Product 2: Inlet Box: CS6375 or SS2-50P inlet. 4 Knockouts @ 0.85 inches
All Power America G12000EGL 12000 Watt Heavy Duty Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start 12000W Gas/Propane(LPG) with 50A 120/240V AC Outlet, Black/Red
- 12000 watt peak power, 9000 watt rated power(GAS); 9000 watt peak power, 7250 watt rated power(LPG)
- 18 HP 459cc OHV air cooled engine; Running time: 10 hrs @ 1/2 load; Operating Noise 76 dB
- Electric & Recoil Start; 8 Gallon Fuel Capacity; Low Oil Level Shut Down
- 2x AC Duplex 120V Outlet, 1x 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1x 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1x 120/240V 50A Outlet. Flat Free Wheel Kit inluded
- EPA Certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
DuroStar DS13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator - 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered - Electric Start - Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved
- plenty of power – with 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- powerful engine – the durostar 500cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- idle control – lowers the rpms of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently
- fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120v household gfci outlets, (1) 120v 30a twist lock outlet, (1) 240v 30a outlet, and (1) 240v 50a outlet, and a 12v automotive outlet. the panel also includes a digital voltmeter
- Engine type: 4-CYCLE AIR-COOLED SPARK-IGNITION
Pulsar PG15KVTWB 15,000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator
- 15, 000 Peak Watts/12, 000 Running Watts (Gasoline)
- 13, 500 Peak Watts/11, 000 Running Watts (Propane)
- Dual Fuel Capability
- 713cc, V-Twin, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine
- Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Frame with Lifting Bar, Never-flat wheels and Folding Handles
- Electric Push Button Start for Quick and Easy Operation
- (4) 120V 20A Outlets, (1) 120V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet, (1) 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet & (1) 240V 50A RV Outlet
DuroMax DS10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-10000 Watt Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved, Red/Black
- Plenty of Power – With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Powerful Engine – The DuroStar 439cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, (1) 120V 30A twist lock outlet, (1) 240V 30A outlet, and one 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
All Power America APGG12000GL 12000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start 12000W Gas/Propane, 50A 120/240V AC Outlet, Black/Red
- 12000 watt peak power, 9000 watt rated power(GAS); 9500 watt peak power, 7250 watt rated power(LPG)
- 18HP 459cc OHV air cooled Engine; Running time: 10 hrs @ 1/2 load
- Fuel capacity: 8 gallons; Operating Noise Level: 76 dB; Electric Start Button & Recoil Start
- 2x 120V AC 20A outlets, 1x 120V twist-lock AC 30A outlet, 1x 120/240V twist-lock AC 30A outlet, 1x AC 120V/240V AC 50A Outlet; Includes hour meter, maintenance free Battery and flat free wheel kit
- EPA Certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
Buying Guides for Choosing the Best 50 Amp Dual Fuel Generator
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?
This is where our efforts come in! This list of 50 amp dual fuel generator will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this 50 amp dual fuel generator list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying 50 amp dual fuel generator? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best 50 amp dual fuel generator has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on 50 amp dual fuel generator is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best 50 amp dual fuel generator which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
After reading through all of the reviews and features of the different 50 amp dual fuel generator, it is clear that there are a lot of great options to choose from. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. If you are looking for the best 50 amp dual fuel generator, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
Last update on 2022-09-25 at 00:14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API