If you’re in the market for a 400 Mbps Router, you have a few different options to choose from. We’ll discuss the types currently available in the market, the pros and cons of each, and our top pick for the Best 400 Mbps Router.
400 Mbps Router – Best Sellers
Best 400 Mbps Router – Top Picks
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 400 Mbps Router and here you go with a quick comparison chart which should leave no confusion.
- COMPATIBLE WITH XFINITY INTERNET & VOICE SERVICE: Certified by Comcast for Xfinity. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and non-Xfinity voice services.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7100V replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router, saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Compatible with Xfinity Cable & Voice Plans up to 800Mbps speed.
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps).
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- VOICE PHONE SUPPORT: For use with Xfinity Voice service and up to 2 telephone lines with enhanced call features including caller ID, 3-way conference calling, call forwarding and more.
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 24x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
- A Trusted Name in Home Connectivity: Get high speeds, better coverage, and a two-in-one product! With the ARRIS SURFboard SBG10 Wi-Fi Cable Modem, you will increase your network capability and get fast streaming and downloading throughout your home. From a trusted brand with over 260 million modems sold and growing.
- Save Money: Own your modem and save. Reduce your cable bill up to $168 dollars per year in cable modem rental fees (Savings vary by cable service provider). Certified for use with most U.S. cable internet service providers. For a complete list see additional details below.
- Modem Technology: DOCSIS 3.0 is a reliable, broadly available, and affordable technology that delivers high speed internet to your home devices.
- Simple and Secure Set-up: Just plug-in, download the SURFboard Central App, and follow the step-by-step intrstuctions to activate the modem, set-up and customize your Wi-Fi network, and add devices to your home network! Once setup is complete, the app provides real-time monitoring of the devices on your network, enhanced parental controls like setting time limits and pausing internet and much more.
- Compatibility: The SURFboard SBG10 is compatible with major U.S. cable internet providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity and others. It's approved for cable internet speed plans up to 400 Mbps. Check your Internet Service Provider (ISP) website to confirm compatibility.
- What's in the Box: When you purchase you will get an ARRIS SURFboard SBG10 Cable Modem, Power Supply, Quick-Start guide, and 2-year warranty card.
- Router Technology: Features two 1-Gigabit ethernet ports and delivers Wi-Fi 5 speeds up to 1.6 Gbps (1600 Mbps).
- Maximum Range : 1500 Sq Ft
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming plus, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- USB connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, and more
- NETGEAR Armor protects your family's WiFi with an automatic shield of security across all your connected devices with a 30-day free trial
- OneMesh Compatible Router- Form a seamless WiFi when work with TP-Link OneMesh WiFi Extenders
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link tether app easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Gigabit WiFi for 8K Streaming – Up to 5400 Mbps WiFi for faster browsing, streaming, gaming and downloading, all at the same time
- Full Featured WiFi 6 Router– Equipped with 4T4R and HE160 technologies on the 5 GHz band to enable max 4.8 Gbps ultra-fast connections.Power:12 V ⎓ 2.5 A
- Connect More Devices – Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion and 4X the average throughput
- Extensive Coverage - Enjoy stable WiFi connections, even in the kitchen and bedroom. High-Power FEM, 6× Antennas, Beamforming, and 4T4R structures combine to adapt WiFi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices
- More Vents, Less Heat – Improved vented areas help unleash the full power of the router
- USB Sharing – 1× USB 3.0 port enables easy media sharing and private cloud storage
- TP-Link HomeShield – TP-Link's premium security services keep your home network safe with cutting-edge network and IoT protection. Free features: 1. Network Security Scan 2. Basic Parental Controls 3. QoS 4. Weekly/Monthly Reports 5. IoT Device Identification, HomeShield Pro paid service ads more robust protections and features for, 5.99/Month, 1-Month Free Trial
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
- An Unprecedented Wireless Experience with Wi-Fi 6: The AX3200 Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Router features a dual-band signal with a 5G transfer rate of 2400Mbps and a 2.4G transfer rate of 800Mbps, which reduces buffering and latency while allowing smooth roaming.It is not compatible to rout local DNS through Pi Hole.
- Better Signal: This Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Router includes eight omnidirectional antennas with 4+4 high-power FEM amplifiers. The wireless signal coverage can reach up to 2000 square feet when combined with beamforming filtering. The signal is stronger when it passes through one more wall than four antennas, and diverse room kinds are not afraid.
- Multi-user-friendly design: This Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Router supports the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard, allowing many users to share channels and connect up to 128 devices, increasing network capacity and efficiency in congested areas. Easily address the party's multi-device dilemma.
- The One-Click Reyee Mesh Advantage: To create a network and finalize the pairing of several devices, click the Reyee Mesh button. One-click setup, and the entire house is wifi6.
- High Performance and Stability: If your network isn't up to par, consider purchasing the Reyee AX3200 . Our wireless router provides a stable network with high performance for 78 devices using the groundbreaking OFDMA feature and MU-MIMO technology,allowing for simultaneous video streaming and greater family connectivity.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Pease, Steve (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 39 Pages - 08/09/2016 (Publication Date)
- Automatically detects and connects to free, public or not properly secured Wi-Fi networks with Internet access in range.
- Tests if free Internet connection is really available
- WiFi hotspot analysis will help you to find perfect spot for surfing the internet at the highest speed
- Chinese (Publication Language)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty. IMPORTANT NOTEL: A few units might show the brand as Motorola (and not Arris) as Arris had acquired Motorola for 2 years; hence it will be the same product and the same model
- Requires CABLE Internet Service, if not sure your provider is CABLE call them to confirm. Does NOT work with Charter cable provider.
- Compatible with MOST Major CABLE providers like Comcast/Xfinity, Cox, Time Warner, Mediacom, Bright House.
- Wired modem only, does NOT include WIFI Router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or Router for fast downloads.
- Internet download speeds up to 172 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on your Cable provider service. Good for streaming Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time.
What to Consider Before Buying 400 Mbps Router
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?.
This is where our efforts come in! This list of 400 mbps router will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this 400 mbps router list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying 400 mbps router? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best 400 mbps router has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on 400 mbps router is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best 400 mbps router which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
After reading through all of the reviews and features of the different 400 mbps router, it is clear that there are a lot of great options to choose from. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. If you are looking for the Best 400 Mbps Router, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
Last update on 2023-03-22 at 16:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API