If you’re in the market for a 3D Printer For Petg, you have a few different options to choose from. We’ll discuss the types currently available in the market, the pros and cons of each, and our top pick for the Best 3D Printer For Petg.
3D Printer For Petg – Best Sellers
Best 3D Printer For Petg – Top Picks
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 3D Printer For Petg and here you go with a quick comparison chart which should leave no confusion.
- 【Mechanical Properties】-- Tensile strength (X-Y): 31.9 ± 1.1 (MPa), Elongation at break (X-Y): 6.8 ± 0.9 (%), Bending modulus: 1174 ± 64 (MPa), Bending strength: 53.7 ± 2.4 (MPa), Charpy impact strength: 5.1 ± 0.3 (kJ/m2).
- 【Clog-free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the PETG filament from moisture. As the PETG material is sensitive to moisture, please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result
- 【Less- tangle and Easy to Use】-- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】-- advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .03 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】-- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
- 【8 Rolls of 0.25kg 1.75mm PETG Filament, Multiple Color Choices】8 rolls of 250g SUNLU 1.75mm PETG filament.Color:Black+White+Grey+Transparent+Blue+Green+Red+Orange.The design of 250g PETG filament is convenient for customers with multiple color needs.Especially for multi-nozzle 3d printer users and 3d pen users.
- 【SUNLU Toughness-enhanced PETG Filament】SUNLU 3d filament PETG 1.75mm is a rigid, tough, high performance material, offering excellent clarity, light transmission and high gloss. It's about as stiff as PLA. PETG 3d filament suggest printing temperature is 220-250°C - Base Plate Temperature: 70-80°C if no glue applied.
- 【High Precision +/- 0.02mm Tolerance PETG filament】: 1.75mm PETG 3D filament(Tolerance Level : ± 0.02mm).0.25KG 3d printer filament reel,perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance,approximately 68m of PETG filament on each spool ease of use,minimal warping,no clogging,no bubbles.Increase your 3d printing objects delicacy.
- 【Tangle Free& No Plugging】 Better flow of SUNLU no plugging premium 1.75mm PETG filament. It has consistent diameter & roundness, less stringing and warping, strong layer adhesion. Article-free and impurity-free.
- 【High Compatiblity & Vacuum Pack PETG Filament】Compatible with 99% FDM 3D printers (with heated beds) and 3D pen.Vacuum packed neatly arranged SUNLU PETG filament, provide better printing result.Environmental protection,250g PETG filament is made from starch raw materials derived from renewable plant resources.
- Durable & Tough PETG Filament: PETG is a non-crystalline copolyester with outstanding toughness and high impact strength, weather resistance, and is your filament of choice for printing tough items.
- Neatly Arranged & Easy to Use: Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
- Super Compatible: PETG filament is easy to print and works with most FDM 3D printers on the market, right out of the box.
- Vacuum Packaging: Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. And please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle.
- What You Get: PETG filament 1kg, hassle-free returns and friendly customer service, if the product is not as expected, we will provide a full refund and feel free to contact us via Amazon
- 【Premium PETG Filament】GIANTARM PETG filament combine the advantages of PLA and ABS, it’s hard and durable, with high purity, low shrinkage and excellent adhesion, which makes your printing more delicate.
- 【High Print Quality】No clogging, no tangles, no bubbles to ensure smooth feeding and stable printing, so that the printed parts have excellent surface finish and high precision. Recommended PETG Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220-250°C, heated Bed Temp:80°C-90°C.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy】Diameter: 1.75mm; Tolerances: +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).Perfectly suitable for common FDM 3D printers on the market.
- 【Professional vacuum sealed packaging】The filament is placed in a sealed vacuum bag with desiccant to prevent moisture absorption and keep out dust, and to avoid nozzle clogging.
- 【Service After Sale】Each PETG is carefully designed and produced by our team, and has been thoroughly tested to ensure quality. If you are not satisfied or do not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to help you solve the problem.
- Less Warping, Easy Layer Adhesion, Engineered to reduce jamming
- Bubble-Free, 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Tangle-Free, Environmentally Safe, Odorless
- Recommended Nozzle Temperature: 230°C - 250°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: 70°C -90°C
- 【PETG Filament Printing Tips】 petg 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, Filament 1.75mm meeting your demands for different printing projects. 1.75 petg Filament 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.petg Filament Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C - 240°C, Bed 70°C - 80°C.
- 【petg filament 1.75mm Clog-free & Bubble-Free】3D Printer Filament approximately 2.2 LBS 1 KG Spools.petg filament Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Since the petg filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-sealable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- 【PETG Filament Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility】3D Petg Filament Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the Petg filaments tidy and easy to be fed.The 1.75mm filament You don’t have to worry that it will be incompatible with your 3D printer — 1.75 mm in diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02 mm. It works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market.
- 【3D Petg Filament ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY】1.75 petg 1kg uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them. This help ensures the 1.75mm diameter and the ±0.02mm tolerance are accurate and consistent. 1.75 petg 3d filament color is also consistent without traces of other color.
- 【PETG Filament Guarantee & Service】We Provide 30 Days Return and Money-Back Service, Life-time Technical Support and Timely Online Customer Service. Any Questions, Please Feel Free to Contact us Via Your Order (Click Your Account > Your Orders > Find This 3D Printer Filament Order > Click Contact Seller) Or The After-Sales Card.
- ✅【PETG+ FILAMENT】ACTIVEME premium PETG+ 3D filament 1.75mm have the low shrinkage, good liquidity, high transparency, excellent flexibility with good glossy finish and strong light penetration for impressive printing results
- ✅【PREMIUM MATERIAL】We make the material upgrade of the PETG filament, PETG+ filament is produced with high purity raw material, odorless, non-toxic, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. Furthermore, this beautiful PETG+ filament 1.75mm make prints come out with a little shine or spark to it
- ✅【ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY】These tough PETG+ 3D printing filament to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm. 3D printer filament is suitable for both 3D printers and 3D printing pen, no warping, no odor,no clogging, no bubbles. Works perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers
- ✅【VACUUM SEALED PACKAGING】PETG+ 3D printer filament 1.75mm complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuumed sealed with desiccant to keep it dry. Prevent dust and foreign matter from entering, ensuring optimal storage conditions
- ✅【PRINTING TIPS】 Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C - 230°C, Bed 55°C - 78°C. ACTIVEME PETG+ 3d printer filament is designed for your special inventions and strong gadgets, let us help you get your perfect cute prints!
- 【PETG FILAMENT BUNDLE】- 250g petg filament,250g black petg filament, 250g white petg filament, 250g red petg filament, 250g blue petg filament.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】 : Good shaping, strong toughness, no bubble, no jamming, no warping, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. Amolen petg filament, which have premium quality, print Much More Smoothly.
- 【HIGH COMPATIBILITY 】-Works and harmonizes perfectly with most common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.03mm. Stable diameter accuracy offer you a smoothly feeding experience.
- 【VACUUM & REUSABLE BAG】 - Vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust.The bag has a sealing strip,the petg filament can be put back into the bag after use and sealed for storage.
- 【WARRANTY & AFTER-SALES SERVICE】--Amolen is focus on high quality 3D petg filament, defective filament can be reissued or refunded fully.We provide professional 3D printing technical guidance and good 24/7 customer service.
- ①【PETG Filament Advantages】PETG filament combines the advantages of both PLA and ABS 3D printer filament, PETG filament is easy to use like PLA, durable strength like ABS.
- ②【1.75mm Filament Diameter】Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm. SUNLU filament has wide compatibility due to the small diameter error, it's suitable for almost all 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- ③【SUNLU Spool Diameter】Spool Diameter: 8.00", Spool Width: 2.50", Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20". The size of the SUNLU filament spool is suitable for hanging on a lot of FDM 3D printers.
- ④【PETG Recommend Settings】We recommend print the PETG filament at a nozzle temperature of 220-250°C(428-482°F), bed temperature of 75-85°C(167-185°F), printing speed of 50-100mm/s.
- ⑤【SUNLU Professional Team】SUNLU is a high-tech enterprise specializing in R&D, production and sales of 3D printing filament, 3D printer, 3D pen and 3D resin. SUNLU has a professional team.
- 3D printer filament (1.75mm diameter, black; 1 kg spool); designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility)
- Made of PETG plastic, known for its ease of use (like PLA) and durable strength (like ABS); no heating bed needed; offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish
- Engineered to reduce jamming
- Backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
What to Consider Before Buying 3D Printer For Petg
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?.
This is where our efforts come in! This list of 3d printer for petg will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this 3d printer for petg list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying 3d printer for petg? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best 3d printer for petg has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on 3d printer for petg is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best 3d printer for petg which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
After reading through all of the reviews and features of the different 3d printer for petg, it is clear that there are a lot of great options to choose from. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. If you are looking for the Best 3D Printer For Petg, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
Last update on 2023-03-22 at 15:14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API