If you’re in the market for a 3D Printer For Carbon Fiber, you have a few different options to choose from. We’ll discuss the types currently available in the market, the pros and cons of each, and our top pick for the Best 3D Printer For Carbon Fiber.
3D Printer For Carbon Fiber – Best Sellers
Best 3D Printer For Carbon Fiber – Top Picks
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 3D Printer For Carbon Fiber and here you go with a quick comparison chart which should leave no confusion.
- 【Design Concept】X-CF PRO is a 3d printer specially designed for printing carbon fiber and nylon filaments.Independent research and development of the latest generation single extruder system, which uses high-temperature alloy material, dual-gear extrusion, can solve the problem of the accuracy is not very accurate or service life is not long when printing carbon fiber. Another set of normal high-speed extruder can easily print PLA, ABS, PETG and other filaments.
- 【Precision Manufacturing Process】QIDI TECH using industrial-grade manufacturing, dual z-axis and industrial guide, can achieve high precision, fast printing. Upgrading the XYZ structure, all use of industrial slides. PEI printing plate, solve printing models warp and other problems.The 3d printer’s structure is developed for the effective and accurate printing of carbon fiber.Meanwile, printing other common filaments, the speed can be increased to 120cc per hour.
- 【New technology upgrade】 A new automatic intelligent leveling mode, taking points up to 20 points to calculate the travel prime. With the new upgraded software, it is more intelligent, especially provide more effective and accurate parameters for printing carbon fiber and nylon filaments, which can be used right out of the box. The main board is made of main core Cortex-M4 and TMC2208 driver chip, matched with 800*480mm 5 inch HD capacitive display.
- 【Professional Filament】In order to better realize carbon fiber, high temperature nylon printing. We have developed these filaments ourselves.QIDI TECH are very grateful to many professional users who have provided us with a lot of valuable information to create this 3D printer dedicated to printing carbon fiber and high-temperature nylon filaments.
- 【QIDI TECH Service】QIDI TECH are committed to making valuable 3d printers. X-CF Pro is suitable for professional users as well as novice users.No assembly,out of the box. It is easy to print according to the operating instructions. The highly praised service of QIDI TECH is the most trustworthy. 2 year warranty(1 year + 1 extra year).
- IEMAI CARBON FIBER PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT - 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers, Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Carbon Fiber (containing 20% carbon fiber , in weight) is combined with PLA to form a strong plastic which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PLA.
- PLA Filament -- Material : 80% PLA filled with 20% Carbon fiber . Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) . Color: Matte Black . PLA filament is made of high-strength, high-modulus fiber material, full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- PLA 1.75 mm - High Dimensional accuracy - 1.75 mm in diameter, Minimum demission tolerance +/- 0.02mm to ensure consistent feeding and smooth printing. Recommend Printing Temperature: 190℃-220℃/374°F-428°F( dependent on printer model). Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s. Heat Bed temperature: 50 – 60°C/122°F-140°F.
- Carbon fiber filament is a tough material with a nice matte finish. The increased strength provided by the carbon fiber particles contributes to greater dimensional stability, helping to avoid warping and shrinking. TIPS: Compared with normal PLA,the carbon fiber PLA filament has extremely high rigidity, and long-term printing will wear the copper nozzle and increase nozzle's aperture. Recommended to use stainless steel nozzles.
- Carbon fiber 3D Filament : Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Clog-Free, Minimal warping, Stronger Toughness, with excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal. Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle. Note: Since the Carbon Fiber filament is prone to moisture, ,please store it in a dry environment to maintain excellent printing performance.
- 【QIDI Third Generation Extruder Assembly】The two newly upgraded extruders of X-PLUSⅡ are dual-gear extruders with more accurate printing, better heat dissipation, and less clogging.The ordinary extruder has already been installed on the printer, and its max printing temperature is 250 ℃. It can work well with PLA, ABS, and TPU. The high-temperature extruder has a 300 ℃ maximum printing temperature, which can print Nylon, PA12-CF, and PC.
- 【Double Z-axis driver】 Ensures more stable and more precise printing quality when you print large model size. Higher configuration 3D printer.Large print size is 10.6x7.9x7.9 Inch.
- 【Filament detection function& Resume Printing】X-PLUSⅡis equipped with a filament runout sensor. When printing a large model, there is no need to worry about the filament depletion. It will ring to remind users.If a power outage occurs during the printing process, the printer will automatically save the breakpoint.
- 【Latest slicer software version 6.4.1】: Redesigned UI interface of QIDI software is smarter and more convenient to operate. It has changed the software's slicing algorithm and improves the print quality by 30 percent and speed by 20 percent. The QIDI software is compatible with all types of QIDI printer.(If yours is the old version, please download the latest version on QIDI official website).
- 【About R QIDI TECHNOLOGY X-PLUSⅡ】X-PLUSⅡprovide free one-year warranty, lifetime technical assistance.Professional after-sale service team will help customers solve the problem within 12 hours.
- Material: Carbon fiber Polycarbonate - Color: Black - Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F)
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE Carbon fiber Polycarbonate filament has perfect dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal
- 【PETG filament Filled Carbon Fiber】🐘 20% Carbon Fiber is combined with 80% PETG to form a strong filament which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PETG. Carbon Fiber PETG filament has higher rigidity and strength than normal PETG filament. Stronger Toughness. Wear Resistance and Tear Resistance. High Precision & Low Shrinkage. Less warpage. Matte Printed Surface.
- 【Carbon Fiber Filament】🐘 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination ensure tangling free and avoid filament breaking and snapping.IEMAI PETG Filled Carbon Fiber filament is orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.It does not overlap,no cracking, no tangle, clog-free , bubble-Free.
- 【Carbon Fibe PETG - Wide Application】🐘 Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75MM filament . Recommend extrusion / Nozzle temperature 220℃-240℃, bed 60℃-90℃. Due to its unique attribute of abrasiveness, we recommend to use a 0.6mm or larger stainless steel nozzle instead of brass nozzles.
- 【PETG filament 1.75mm - Stable Dimensional Tolerance】🐘 3D printer filaments are produced with high precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02mm. Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- 【3D Printer Filament - Suitable for professional printing】🐘 It is more difficult to print with Carbon Fiber PETG filament than with PLA filament or normal PETG filament. So it is not suitable for beginners. It is more suitable for professional printing with 3D printing experience. please consider carefully before you purchase.
- 【X-Max 3d printer】 Through continuous user feedback, we continue to iterate on the technology. At least two technical upgrades a year, including software, Mechanical structure, core accessories, extruder.QIDI TECH hope to create value for users, create better product user experience and build the best brand of 3D printers in the world.
- 【2 sets of extrusion systems】X-Max is equipped with 2 sets of extruders for different filaments. Extruder A: It is suitable for printing filaments such as PLA,ABS,PETG,TPU,etc. The maximum temp is 250℃. Extruder B is a high-temp extruder. Different from other stainless steel high-temperature extruder, XMax's nozzle adopts tungsten steel and stainless steel material at the rear. Overcoming the problem of high-temp extruder which only can print with PC, nylon, but not print with carbon fiber.The maximum temp is 300℃.
- 【Double Z-axis structure】 X Max innovatively adopts higher-cost industrial-grade dual Z-axis support and works in conjunction with two axes motors. Large-size 3D printers are more stable when printing larger models without jitter. Especially when the model is printed continuously for more than 24 hours, the accuracy remains stable. It is very suitable for engineering and mass production of professional quality printing.
- 【Industrial quality】 X-Max 3d printer’s shell is made of high-quality engineering plastics, which is beautiful and safe. X Max uses high-standard accessories, motors, motherboards, bearings, etc. X Max 3d printer can be used for more than 2 years with high intensity and long time to print the parts they need. At the same time,QIDI TECH has also gained excellent reputation from a large number of users. This is due to our strict pursuit of X Max product quality.
- R QIDI TECHNOLOGY X-MAX provide free one-year warranty, lifetime technical assistance.Professional after-sale service team will help customers solve the problem within 12 hours.
- 😀 【3D Printer Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm】 - PolyLite PLA-CF is a carbon PLA 1.75mm with high strength and high rigidity while displaying good toughness. PLA carbon fiber 3D printer filament also features an incredible satin and matte finish which makes the print looking very smooth. Selected color: Black PLA Carbon Fiber filament 1.75 ( Carbon Fiber Printer Filament )
- 🧵 【Tangle Free & Moisture Free】 - Carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues, dried and vacuum sealed in a resealable zip lock bag with desiccant. Please make sure to NEVER let go of the tip of the filament as it may create nodes. Holes on the side of the spool can be used to prevent this issue
- 🛠️ 【Good Layer Adhesion & Rigidity】 - No warping, no jamming, no blobs or layer delamination issues. PolyLite PLA CF is a worry-free Carbon Fiber 3D Filament which has great bed adhesion, very consistent color and dimension accuracy
- ⚙ 【Printing Settings】 - Nozzle: 220˚C; Bed: 50˚C; Speed: 50mm/s 【Note - turn off the fan for the first layer for improved bed adhesion】
- ♻️ 【Cardboard Spool】 - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box
- ⚠️ 【Important Note】 - Please install an abrasive resistant nozzle on your printer before printing with PolyLite PLA-CF such as a stainless-steel nozzle. As carbon fiber PLA filament is more sensitive to moisture, please make sure not to use it in high moisture environment and put it back to the resealable bad after use
- 🛡️ 【Risk Free & Lifetime Technical Support】 - We offer a full refund if our 1.75 filament PLA is not performing as expected. Let us help you get your perfect beautiful prints and contact us via Amazon anytime you need
- [Incredible Strong] We use a new formula to improve its rigidity and print performance: 75% nylon coupled with 25% carbon fiber, which is ready to take on your next project. With no less than 20% Nylon based carbon fiber SainSmart CF20 is Easy to print, with great surface finish and strength to take on some of your most demanding jobs.
- [Lower Shrink Rate] It features with lower shrink rate, higher strength, and rigidity, less warpage and more resistant to wear and tear compared to the traditional nylon filament.
- [Smooth Printing] Produce high-quality parts that are easy to process and look great; all while delivering functionality, stiffness, dimensional stability and heat resistance in an easy to print material.
- [Application] It is suitable for those looking to make both strong and flexible industrial parts, prosthetic, medical equipment, and complex costumes, etc. Optimal print temperatures of 260 - 280°C(500-536°F) with a build surface temperature of 80-90℃make it a great choice for professional and home 3D printers.
- [Tips] Carbon Fiber is abrasive and in general, these fibers will rapidly accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles. It is highly recommended that you use nozzles made from Stainless steel or other hardened alloys. For better layer adhesion and strength, a constant ambient temperature is needed, we recommended you to print in a enclosure or with an enclosed printer to get the best result.
- 【Excellent Mechanical Properties】An upgraded formulation of 85% PA12 + 15% Carbon Fiber, this brand new Carbon Fiber Nylon Filament has superb strength, rigidity, excellent toughness, outstanding resistance to impact, wear, chemical and temperature, these properties combined making this PA12+CF Filament an ideal choice for printing parts or personalization.
- 【High Dimensional Stability】PA12-CF is an enhanced composite carbon fiber nylon material, adding 15% carbon fiber, this carefully formulated blend ensures ease of stable prints, extremely high successful rate, outstanding surface finish and good layer adhesion with no warping and less shrinkage.
- 【Low Moisture Sensity】PA12-CF's saturated moisture absorption rate is only one tenth of that of ordinary PA6. Its low moisture sensitivity ensures outstanding mechanical and thermal properties even after the moisture conditioning process.
- 【Tangle Free & Vacuum Aluminum Foil Package】QiDi PA12-CF 1KG filament 1.75 is carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues. And we used vacuum aluminum foil packaging, its water vapor transmission rate is only 0.014%. You can open it for use without drying.
- 【Printing Skills】QIDI TECH provide a solution for printing carbon fiber, QIDI TECH X-CF is a 3d printer which specialized in printing carbon fiber filament,and i fast 3d printer can print carbon fiber parts with more complex structure. Specially designed slicing software, extruder temperature 280℃, heated platform temperature 80℃, printing speed 60mm/s.
- 😊[Product material]: Advanced Carbon Fiber Filament Printer Filament with the advantages of "light and strong". odor free, anti-static. Carbon fiber filament Compared with PLA, stronger toughness, higher strength and rigidity, brittle feel, low shrinkage, high fluidity, suitable for printing industrial products;
- 😊[Product Features]- Forming without warping, clog-free, bubble-free and easy-to-use, smooth and delicate, accurate color, less entanglement by machine winding, strict quality inspection, to ensure that the PLA filaments are neat and easy to feed. with excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal, and works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market;
- 😊[Product size]: iSANMATE 3D printer PLA carbon fiber filament, high accuracy of diameter: 1.75mm, minimum emission tolerance + /- 0.02mm to ensure consistent paper feeding and smooth printing. 1 kg spool (2.2 lbs);
- 😊[Product packaging]: iSANMATE carbon fiber will be dryed for 24 hours before packaging, then packed with Vacuumed Sealed.Since the PLA filament is easily damp, please store it in a resealable aluminum foil bag after opening to maintain excellent printing performance;
- 😊[Recommended printing conditions]: 195°C-220°C (depending on the printer model), Printing speed: 50-100mm/s. Hot bed temperature: 50 – 60°C;
What to Consider Before Buying 3D Printer For Carbon Fiber
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?.
This is where our efforts come in! This list of 3d printer for carbon fiber will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this 3d printer for carbon fiber list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying 3d printer for carbon fiber? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best 3d printer for carbon fiber has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on 3d printer for carbon fiber is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best 3d printer for carbon fiber which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
After reading through all of the reviews and features of the different 3d printer for carbon fiber, it is clear that there are a lot of great options to choose from. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. If you are looking for the Best 3D Printer For Carbon Fiber, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
Last update on 2023-03-29 at 08:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API