If you’re in the market for a 140mm Radiator Fan, you have a few different options to choose from. We’ll discuss the types currently available in the market, the pros and cons of each, and our top pick for the Best 140mm Radiator Fan.
140mm Radiator Fan – Best Sellers
Best 140mm Radiator Fan – Top Picks
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 140mm Radiator Fan and here you go with a quick comparison chart which should leave no confusion.
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P14 PWM is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators
- 200 TO 1700 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1700 RPM, Airflow: 72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1700 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1700 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 3000 RPM, max. 41.3 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.3dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 800-3000rpm speed range
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.91CFM - 120x120x25mm (or 140x140x25mm), 12V, 4-Pin PWM, 68.92CFM(93.91CFM), >60,000hr
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
- ARGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an ARGB 3-Pin design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are individually customizable.
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting.
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency.
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
- PWM Fan Control: Dynamically adjust the speed between 650 rpm to 1,400 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer RGB V2 radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- 12 Separately Controlled RGB LEDs for unrivalled Lighting Control
- 9-Blade High-Static Pressure Design with Low-Noise Hydraulic Bearing lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency
- Link Capable up to 16 Controllers (80 Fans). Patented Riing Plus RGB Software Enabled
- In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide a hassle-free usage with 80 percentage protection coverage for all corners
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting: 24 Individually Controlled ARGB 3-Pin LEDs for a stunning visual effect.
- Performance Engineered: Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent Cooling Technology: Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM Fan Control: Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1,500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- Certified Compatibility: Compatible with most of AddressableRGB capable motherboards Aura, Mystic Light and Polychome Sync
- Extraordinary Cooling Performance: Max airflow 60.17 CFM, Max air pressure 1.4 mm-H2O, and max fan speed 1500 R.P.M.
- PWM Controlled Fan with 9-Fan Blade Design: 140mm fan with unique 9 blades engineered for maximizing airflow while minimizing noise.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design: Hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a friction-reducing substance, which lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency.
- Anti-Vibration Mounting System: In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads can prevent scratches and further reduce noise from fan spinning at a higher level.
- Premium quiet fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 24.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Square frame design is ideal for water cooling radiators (AIO or DIY), PC cases and other chassis (intake & exhaust), cabinet ventilation, etc.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- 140mm PC fan with standard mounting space, the fan is ideal for computer case ventilation and water cooling radiator.
- Sealed Precision Fluid Dynamic Bearing: the bearing and the spindle are made of high quality compressed metal and are lubricated by a special oil film resistant to temperatures of up to 250C° / 480F°. This drastically reduces friction, ensuring smooth operation and reduced wear, which results in long life span and silent operation.
- Included antivibration rubber pads covering each corner of frame. These decouplers effectively reduce possible vibrations and allow silent operation.
- Newly designed blade and frame contribute high airflow with low noise, ideal thermal fan for computer case and CPU cooler/heatsink. PWM control offers wide range fan speed for various application and system.
- Connector: 4-Pin, Dimension: 140x140x25mm, Fan speed: 300±200~1800±10% RPM, Airflow: 16.8~100.8CFM, Noise: 4.19~26.45dBA, Static Pressure: 0.08~2.81mmH2O, MTTF: 120,000hrs
What to Consider Before Buying 140mm Radiator Fan
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?.
This is where our efforts come in! This list of 140mm radiator fan will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this 140mm radiator fan list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying 140mm radiator fan? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best 140mm radiator fan has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on 140mm radiator fan is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best 140mm radiator fan which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
After reading through all of the reviews and features of the different 140mm radiator fan, it is clear that there are a lot of great options to choose from. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. If you are looking for the Best 140mm Radiator Fan, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
Last update on 2023-02-03 at 10:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API